About the project
Südmo Aseptic Process Valve "Secure"
Our aseptic double seat valve is proofed as ideally for use in aseptic applications. It is worldwide the only one in its class meeting requirement criteria of the EHEDG Certification “EL Aseptic Class I”.
- High operating pressures up to 10 bar (145 psi)
- High operating temperatures up to 150 °C (302 °F)
- Easy to clean and sterilize
- Self drainable, sump and dome free
- EHEDG certified, meets all the criteria for cleanability and sterilization
- Easy maintenance - simple seal replacement
- Seal leakage detection
- Position feedback of all valve strokes.
Following the introduction of the Südmo Aseptic Process Valve Secure series, the Aseptic Monitoring Unit model AVU 2007 will be discontinued without replacement.
Südmo Double Seal Valves SD Economic
SD stands for single-disc Seat valve with double seal functionality. With this valve type, two incompatible media (e.g. CIP and product) can be separated in the pipelines without mixing. This is ensured by two separate seals, between which a space ‘open-to-atmosphere’ allows any potential leakage to be detected and drained.
- Economic and compact alternative to liftable and balanced double-seat valves
- High protection against mixing through innovative positioning of seat seals
- Simple integration of flush/leakage valves into the equipment without welding
- Easy, fast and safe maintenance
- Optional sterile barrier for critical products.